How you can participate
We know that your time and resources are precious. We honor and appreciate your support by keeping you informed about how your contributions of money, time and in-kind donations have made a difference in the lives of others.
Please write, call or email our offices; or you can DONATE ONLINE
- to let us know you want to sponsor a Cradleboard Teaching Project classroom partnership in your own community.
- to help us provide Teacher Training workshops at your local college.
- to donate to our Scholarship program.
- to say you want to know more about our Endowment Fund and other Giving Programs (tax deductible in the United States).
- to receive our current wish list of cash and in-kind donations that are needed for our Foundation's growth and for the children we serve.
- to say you want to join the Friends of the Nihewan Foundation, our volunteer team of helpers and networkers.
To contact us:
Telephone: 808 822-3111
9595 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1020
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
The work of the Nihewan Foundation is supported by the W.K. Kellogg Foundation, the Ford Foundation, the St. Paul Companies Foundation, Toyota U.S.A. Foundation, the Herb Alpert Foundation, the Lyn and Norman Lear Family Foundation, the Fund of the Four Directions, the Ben & Jerry's Foundation, and donors like you.